Purpose: Download a list of parts that have vendor specific prices against them for a given vendor. Helpful in viewing and confirming all vendor related prices are up to date and download to be kept for historical purposes before prices and details are further updated.
- The download will only include parts which have an existing vendor price configured against it
- Downloads of vendor prices can be used to update prices and product codes but only if existing vendor prices are configured. For parts with no vendor specific configuration, the main parts list will need to be used and additional input types must be added
- You can only download one vendor at a time
- The Partid identifier is an internal identifier for the system
1. Go to Settings > Parts > Advanced > Download your vendor prices as a CSV (spreadsheet)
2. Seach and select vendors name > click 'Download excel'
3. Download file 'SupplierPrices' will be available on your device, below is an example of the file.