Purpose: You can assign job workflow templates to a diary to have your engineers answer questions - different from the job arrive on site and job leave on site questions - that may be more specific to the services they will be completing.
- Job description - Configure mobile experience
- Job arrive workflow templates
- Job report workflow templates
- Book a diary event for a job
- You may select the different templates you’ve created by going into the ‘Advanced options’ section in the diary event side panel.
- If you have more than 1 workflow set up for the job description, a dropdown menu will be visible. However, if you only have 1 workflow set up, the dropdown menu will not appear.
- If you would like to see what workflow template has been assigned to a diary event, you can single-click the event from the diary or click ‘View’ from the job’s ‘Details’ tab to view the template as shown below.