This setting was previously called: Part kit name.
Purpose: Kits are a collection of individual parts and quantities. Kits will populate all the required parts and the respective quantities when added to a job, reducing the need to add individual parts to a job each time.
View, Add and Add parts
1. Go to the profile icon > Settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left-handed 'Categories' area > Part kit templates
2. Add a Add part kit > enter kit description in 'Part kit name' > click 'Add partkits'
3. Click 'Add part' to configure the part kit > under 'Part', search and select part name > under 'Quantity, enter a number which can be with up to 2 decimal places > continue to add all the required parts > Save part
1. Go to Settings > Part kit template > Existing part kits > click 'Edit' against a part kit > edit details > Save
Delete - Deletion is irreversible
1. Go to Settings > Part kit templatee > Existing part kits > click 'Delete' against a part kit > type 'Delete' > click Delete.