Purpose: This integration helps you integrate your Commusoft system with Pipedrive. This helps connect both systems, reducing administrative time re-entering information you already have. This helps your sales pipeline as well, by strengthening the structure you use both systems in, and ensuring that information is not missed or forgotten that may be lost when entering information multiple times.
Connecting your Commusoft account to your integration
- Go to company settings > Integrations.
- Click on ‘Setup CRM Integration’.
- From here, you will select the integration you wish to setup, for this guide, we’ll select Pipedrive, then tap ‘Connect CRM account’.
- You will be taken to a page asking you to connect your Commusoft account to Pipedrive. Select your account if you have multiple options and hit ‘Choose account’.
Preferences and setup
- After connecting your account, you will be taken back to Commusoft. You will have the option to set your sync in a variety of ways. These ways are Sync Two ways, Sync data from Commusoft to Pipedrive only, and Sync data from Pipedrive to Commusoft Only.
- You will then need to set your access for your integration, here you can include for customers, write access, update access, and delete access.
- You will be required to hit a checkbox confirming the details you’ve set are correct, after, hit ‘Next’, and the integration will be set up.
Mapping your fields
- Because of how the integration works, you will need to map fields you use with fields that are in Pipedrive.
Below, the Pipedrive field requirement, here, you can see that we are using the Commusoft field name ‘Company name’ to match with ‘Company name’ in Pipedrive’s field name. This is required to ensure proper transferral of fields and information.
How the integration works
- When you create a new customer, or company, within Commusoft, you should see it automatically transfer to Pipedrive as soon as you save. If you do not see it immediately, wait 1-5 minutes for the integration to sync, otherwise, please reach out to support.
- To delete entries, click on delete. This can be done within the mapping areas only of the integration.