Purpose: Being able to monitor your trackers is required for the proper maintenance and usage of the tracker systems. This helps know where your engineers are in regards to their work and jobs, this is a great security tool in protection of your devices, vehicles, and engineers.
- Go to system settings > Extended displays for vehicle tracking.
- You can create a new tracking view by adding a name and hitting ‘Create view’. You may also assign user groups, specific users, and specific skills to be associated with this tracker.
- Once you have created a new view, you will receive a tracking URL. This URL will show a map with the trackers you have connected to users, views, etc.
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.