Purpose: Shifts are a valuable tool in the Commusoft system. It allows the system to know when an engineer is and is not available. When you set a shift, the calendar will let you know when an engineer is available. Shifts are a tool that helps reduce admin time, keeps your workflow in progress. AM/PM events are not supported with shifts.
- Go to the profile button > settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left-handed 'Categories' area > Shifts.
- Choose a name and description for the shift you want to add
Additional Troubleshooting - Setup shift pattern
- To set up a shift pattern, drag and select the time frame you would like to add.
- A module will appear with a start/end time to that of the timeframe you selected. You may change it to a normal shift, or an overtime shift. Should you pick an overtime shift you will need to allocate the overtime cost, in this case, it is a percentage of the labor rate your engineer has been assigned.
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.