A type of building is where the work is carried out, e.g. flat, semi-detached house, factory etc. You can add to this list at any time.
- In order to add a new building type, first, go to your system settings. From the 'Customer information' section, click 'Types of buildings'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing types of buildings on the right-hand side. You can add your new type of building on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add building type'.
- If need be, you can amend these by clicking 'Edit' next to the building type you wish to change.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the building type. Change this information as required and click 'Save building type'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the types of buildings to reorder them. If you want to move a type of building from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of types of buildings showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many types of buildings you have).
- If you need to remove one, click 'Delete' next to the building type you wish to remove.
- To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' then click 'Delete' to confirm.