Nominal accounts are used to split invoice charges into separate groups. This is useful to collate how much money your company receives or spends in different areas.
How do I add a new nominal code?
Profile icon > Settings > Finance > Nominal accounts
2. Add a Nominal Account > Fill the details out in the side panel > Save
How do I edit an existing Nominal Code?
1. Go to system settings > Nominal accounts
2. Click 'Edit' on the right for the nominal group you wish to amend > Edit as required in the side panel > Save
Can I delete a Nominal Code?
- Nominal codes can only be deleted if it has not been used in Commusoft.
- If the nominal code has been used it will be archived.
- Both Delete or Archive are permanent and can not be undone.
To Delete or Archive a Nominal Code
Profile icon > Settings > Finance > Nominal accounts > Click Delete
If the nominal code has not been used you will see this pop-up message > Type delete > Click Delete
If the nominal code has been used you will see this pop-up message > Type archive > Click Archive
Can I Re-Order my Nominal Codes?
Profile icon > Settings > Finance > Nominal accounts > Hover the cursor over the two lines next to the nominal code you wish to move > Hold the mouse button down and drag to a new position.