You can customise the types of telephone numbers available in the drop-down when adding a telephone number throughout Commusoft. Types of telephone numbers can be things like mobile, landline or work.
- In order to add a new one, first, go to your system settings. In the list of general settings click 'Types of telephone numbers'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing types of telephone numbers on the right-hand side. You can add your new type of telephone number on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add telephone type'.
- If amendments need to be made, click 'Edit' next to the type of telephone number you wish to change.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the type of telephone number. Change this information as required and click 'Save telephone type' to apply your changes.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the types of telephone numbers to reorder them. If you want to move a type of telephone number from page 2 to the top of the list then change the number of telephone numbers showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many types of telephone numbers you have).
- If you wish to get rid of one, click 'Delete' next to the type of telephone number you wish to remove.
- To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type then click 'Delete'.