These categories will be used when you are creating an invoice. From your settings, you can create, edit or delete these as need be.
- First, go to your system settings, scroll down to the 'Invoicing' section and select 'Invoice categories'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing invoice categories on the right-hand side. You can add your new category on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add invoice category'.
- In order to change it once created, click 'Edit' next to the invoice categories you wish to change.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the category. Change this information as required and click 'Save invoice category'.
- You can click, drag, and drop the invoice categories to reorder them.
- If you want to move an invoice category from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of categories showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many categories you have).
- In order to delete an invoice category you no longer need, you can simply use the 'Delete' button on the right. There will be a prompt asking you to type in 'delete' in order to confirm that you wish to get rid of this category.