Purpose: Unmaintained parts list details at times need to be cleared down en masse using a delete/archive.
- Deletion/archiving is irreversible and this action should be taken with caution
- Delete action will occur if the part was not used but added to the list
- Archive action will occur if the part was used but not currently in use
- Cannot delete/archive if parts are actively in use such as in the stock system
1. Go to Settings > Parts > Advanced > Mass archive parts
2. Check 'Delete unused parts' and/or 'Archive unused parts' > Next
3. Confirm the action by entering your Commusoft user name and password > type 'Confirm > Delete
4. Notification to confirm the action is in progress > Close > The action may take a few minutes to a few hours depending on the number of parts.
5. You will receive a notification in the top right of Commusoft 'Mass delete and archive parts' > Mark notification as completed