Jobs can be aborted if they are no longer being completed. This can be for a number of different reasons such as the customer has cancelled.
Adding an abort reason
- First, go to your system settings.
- Scroll down to your 'Jobs' section and click into 'Abort reasons'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing abort reasons on the right-hand side.
- You can add your new abort reason on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Save abort reason'.
Editing an abort reason
- Click 'Edit' next to the abort reason you wish to change.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information. Use the form and change the details as required. Click 'Save abort reason'.
Reordering your abort reasons
- Simply click, drag, and drop the abort reasons to reorder them.
- If you want to move an abort reason from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of abort reasons showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many abort reasons you have).
Deleting an abort reason
- Click 'Delete' next to the abort reason you wish to remove.
- To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click 'Delete'.