You can customise the fuel type drop-down which appears when adding and editing appliances. Fuel types are usually categorised as things such as Gas, Oil, Electrical etc.
- In order to add a new fuel type, first, go to your system settings. Under the 'General settings' section, select 'Fuel types'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing fuel types on the right-hand side. You can add your new fuel type on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add Fuel Type'.
- I order to make changes, click 'Edit' next to the type of advertising you wish to amend.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the fuel type. Change this information as required and click 'Save Fuel Type'.
- Click the 'Delete' button next to a fuel type if you wish to remove it.
- To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click 'Delete'.