You can customise the list of the different appliance groups, these are normally things such as Boilers, Cookers, etc. You can add/edit/delete these at any time and they can be used throughout Commusoft.
- In order to add a new appliance group, first, go to your system settings.
- From here, under the 'General settings', click on 'Appliance groups'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing appliance groups on the right-hand side. You can add your new appliance group on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add Appliance Group'.
- If amendments need to be made, click the 'Edit' button next to the record.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the appliance group. Change this information as required and click 'Save Appliance Group' in order to confirm.
- If you wish to get rid of an appliance group for any reason, click the 'Delete' button next to the record itself.
- A dialogue box will then appear asking you to type and click to confirm you wish to remove it. If it is associated with an appliance type, you will not be able to delete it, you will, instead, have to transfer the appliance types associated to the group to another group before you can remove it.