Purpose: You can enable credit card integration through WorldPay in order to take online payments and save card details for your customers. Please note you must have a Worldpay Clearwater/eCommerce account. You can sign up for Worldpay here. This is a web-based-only integration, you cannot process payments via mobile for Worldpay. Commusoft does not send any automated payment received emails, however, your Worldpay account may allow for this.
Credit card details
Please note: If you do not have a credit card integration setup, you will see the below message.
Deferred payments are valid for 30 days in Worldpay.
- In order to integrate through Worldpay, first go to your ‘Company settings’, from here go to the ‘Integrations’ section and click ‘Credit card’.
- Once here, you will be presented with the option to choose either Stripe or Worldpay.
- After choosing Worldpay, you will need to retrieve both your client key and service key, you can do this from your WorldPay account by logging in, going to ‘Settings’, and clicking the ‘API Keys tab’. You can copy and paste these into Commusoft.
- Once you’ve entered them, click ‘Save’ in order to complete your Worldpay integration setup.
In order to ensure the option is provided to use a credit card integration, go to your system setting and select 'Payment methods' from the 'Invoicing' section. Click 'Edit' next to a payment method and you will have the option to 'Use credit card integration' (below).
Setting up an integration allows you to begin to record and store your customers card details. Recording your customers' card details can be a useful way to take payments quickly online (see the article on taking card payments on the web for further information), it can also offer security in the case of ensuring you receive payment in a timely fashion.
- After setting up your integration, you should also go to your credit card details page (under system settings) and choose how/when you would like credit card details to be saved as well as whether you want to make it mandatory or optional.
- Read more on saving credit cards and our invoice portal (this enables you to add the link for your online payment portal to the outbound communication you send to your customers).
- Worldpay no longer stores or supports storing of credit card verification codes (CVC). This is part of meeting SCA requirements worldwide. For more information, please view this blog on SCA Requirements