Purpose: Price books are a combination of pricing items and labour rates crafted individually to give you the ability to apply highly customised pricing to your customers. If, for example, you have customers that have discounts for whatever reason, a price book can be created with the appropriate costs applied that you can use to charge these customers rather than giving them standard prices.
- Price books are not supported by the mobile app when invoices are directly from the mobile app and selecting a pricing item.
- Price books are available on the Go paperless and above plans
- Go to profile button > settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left handed 'Categories' area > Price books. This will take you to a list of any existing price books you've set up, as well as giving you the ability to add more.
- In order to create a new price book, simply use the "add new price book" button on the top-right. This will open a side-panel from which you can add a new price book (including specific pricing items and labour rates).
Assigning a price book
1. You can assign a price book to a customer by searching the customer > view > edit customer > Price books > type into the dropdown and select > Save.