Purpose: A no access message can be sent to a customer and a separate message to a work address when an engineer can’t access a property to complete a job. This is a great tool because it helps prevent your techs from waiting, standing around, and helps be concise with your customers as to why your engineer wasn’t available or able to get on site.
Tagging is available for use as well, and we highly recommend using tagging throughout the modules to create communications that will help your customers and you in reduction of overhead and wasted time spent communicating back and forth. To understand how tags work, and which tags do which, please refer to this article: https://kb.commusoft.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/4406171191185
Throughout the system, there are modules that may be used to create communications. Most modules have tagging available, and you will see the option to add tags when you see this button.
Please Note: SMS texts only allow for 160 characters. Going over 160 characters will incur an additional usage of credits.
- Go to system settings > Job no access message.
- Decide if you would like an email / SMS to be sent automatically, by hitting the radio button. Hit ‘Save’ after.
- Enter your email subject line, and your body then hit ‘Save’. You can use tagging throughout.
- You can send an SMS as well and can use tagging in this body as well. Please be aware of character limits.
Adding emails to a work address:
- Enter your email subject line, and your body, then hit ‘Save’. You can use tagging throughout.
- You can send a SMS as well, and can use tagging in this body. Please be aware of character limits.