A job no access message is a message you can craft to be sent to a customer/work address when an engineer is unable to attend a property to complete a job for whatever reason. This is useful to ensure there is a historical record of the engineer attempting to access the property at some point.
- In order to set this message up, go to your system settings. From the 'Mobile settings' section, click into 'Job no access message'.
- From the following page, you have a number of options to configure this message. First, select one of the checkboxes to establish whether you want this message to be sent automatically or not.
- Once you have chosen, you can configure the message using the dialogue box below. Click into 'Use tagging' in order to use any one of the available auto-fill tags. These tags, such as 'Customer name', will automatically be populated with the relevant message when the SMS is sent to your customers.
- You will be able to set up messages here for both the customer and the work address for both SMS and Email (providing the correct communications preferences have been set up for each.
- Once this is all completed and you are happy with your message, click 'Save' in the bottom right to apply it to the system. This message can be edited at any point in the future.