This article will show you how to process service reminders for individual work addresses. These must-have previously been set up in your system in order to be able to be processed when necessary. Read here how to set up service reminders.
- In order to process a service reminder, first, search for the customer who owns the work address.
- Open their account and click 'Quick links'. Then click 'Work address reminders due'.
- You will then see a page with a list of service reminders for the customers work addresses. Click the box next to the service reminder/s and click 'Customer decision batch process' (please note if you are processing more than one service reminder they need to have the same access and communication method).
- You can now select whether these service reminders have been authorised, what access method you are using, and what communication method you are using. Click 'Process' at the bottom of the page.
- The service job has now been booked for the work address and you can add a diary event if required.