Creating custom reports will allow you to access highly specific information created through the reports and using your own filters without having to adjust existing reports each time. Go to your reporting tab in order to achieve this.
- Each report has extensive customisable views. This is achieved by adding, removing or reordering the report's columns and/or by adding “filters”.
- To add, remove or reorder the columns, click the pencil icon to the left of the column header.
- This will now open a side panel displaying all the available columns for this report. (It is important to note that different reports have varying view columns. e.g. the “Customer name” column is not available under the supplier's report).
- Tick all the boxes you wish to appear in the report (unticked will not be displayed). To change the order of the columns, simply drag and drop to arrange the columns from top to bottom which will be displayed from left to right. Click save once you have adjusted the columns as required.
- To add a filter, click into the text field at the top of the screen and select from the range of applicable filters. Clicking the filter option a second time will remove it.
- Some filters will have multiple layers and others will allow more than one option to allow you to fine-tune your report. See the below example filters which have been applied to the sales report:
Invoice Category / Private customer / Not Paid/Allocated + Partially Paid/Allocated
- Once you have created your required custom report, click the save option under 'Quick links' and name your report.
- This will now save your report view, along with all customised filters and columns for future use, which can be found under each “custom report” section.
- If you wish to remove a custom report, you can delete it using the 'Quick links' within the report screen.