If you wish to add a contract to a customer within the system, first locate the customer using the search function or the list of contracts.
- Once located, open 'Quick links' from the customer profile and click into 'Contracts' from the 'General' section:
- From here, click 'Add new contract' in the top right. You can then select the appropriate contract and customer contact using the dropdown menus provided as well as the start and end dates.
- Once selected, click 'Save' to apply this contract to the customer profile:
- Once this has been done, you will be able to view the contract in a list of 'Contracts' on the customer profile (accessible using 'Quick links').
- By clicking 'Edit' under the actions column next to the contract, you will be able to view and edit the specifics of the contract including the properties covered, billable rates etc.
- If you have checked all of this and are happy to proceed, click into 'Quick links' once more from the
contract page itself and click 'Activate' to apply the contract.