Purpose: Licenses are used to create users and assign specific licenses to users. This page allows you to check your plan, star and expiration date and who signed your contracts. You can download PDF copies here as well. This page is incredibly important for the Commusoft system because it contacts the majority of your business agreements w/ CS. You are able to view the number of contracts you have, and add both contracts for general license use, and chat licenses.
- Go to company settings > license contracts.
- This page contains all the information for your licenses. Including your plan, start and expiration date, and your contract signer.
- This page allows you to download a PDF copy of your signed contracts, you will have the ability to see how many licenses you’re purchasing, which ones are being used, etc. You may purchase new licenses on this page as well.
4. You can delete licenses here as well. Using “delete monthly/daily license” you can check and specify which rolling licenses you’d like to delete, how many, and when you are finished, you can hit ‘Delete license(s)’.
Purchasing New Licenses
- You have a variety of different options when purchasing licenses. You may purchase a contracted license, a monthly rolling license, and a daily license. To do so, click on the respective ‘Purchase X licenses’ button under each indicator.
- Once your license is purchased, you’ll be able to see the amount you have available to assign to users, and which type is available.
- There will be an area notating the contract, and when it was signed, its type, how many, and the cost. If there are issues, such as a pending signature, this will appear within the information box as well under the contracted licenses area.
Purchasing chat management contracts.
- To purchase a chat management contract, scroll down, and tap the ‘Purchase new contracted licenses’ or the ‘Purchase new monthly rolling licenses’ button.
- This process follows the same as above, as you order, more will appear that you can use for chat contracts.
- You may also delete them using the ‘Delete monthly / daily license button’.