Adding a new user to your Commusoft system can be achieved through your 'Company settings'. Before going to this page, ensure first that you have purchased the correct number and type of licenses for any users you will be adding. If need be, you can purchase additional licenses through your company settings.
- Open your company settings, scroll down and click into 'Users'.
- Click 'Add new user' in the top-right corner of the page.
- From this page, click the dropdown at the top titled 'Job management' under the 'Assign licenses' section, and select the license you would like to apply to the user:
- After this, fill out the requisite information in the 'Contact details' and 'Account information' sections - required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- In the 'Account information' section you can choose the 'User access' - This indicates the limitations of their access to Commusoft:
- You can also select the 'User type' from the dropdown depending on what kind of user's profile you're setting up:
- Once all this has been completed, click 'Save user' in the bottom-right of the page. This will trigger an email to be sent to the user themselves to allow them to log in.