If you need to edit a customer's credit days and transfer this change to your accounting package, you must first change the credit days in system settings (Edit creditor days) , then you will need to go into the customer record, and re-save the account. This will push the credit day changes through to your accounting package.
Articles in this section
- Attaching files
- Logging in after the initial 24hr window has expired
- Email is showing as pending
- Audit history for financial records
- Editing credit days linked to an accounting package
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- Accountants and Book keepers guide to Commusoft
- Why has my SMTP failed?
- GDPR compliance
- Switching accounting packages