If you need to edit a customer's credit days and transfer this change to your accounting package, you must first change the credit days in system settings (Edit creditor days), then you will need to go into the customer record, and re-save the account. This will push the credit day changes through to your accounting package.
Articles in this section
- Attaching files
- Logging in after the initial 24hr window has expired
- Email is showing as pending
- Audit history for financial records
- Editing credit days linked to an accounting package
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- Accountants and Book keepers guide to Commusoft
- Why has my SMTP failed?
- GDPR compliance
- Switching accounting packages