If you need to edit a customer's credit days and transfer this change to your accounting package, you must first change the credit days in system settings (creditor days), then you will need to go into the customer record, and re-save the account. This will push the credit day changes through to your accounting package.
Articles in this section
- Which file formats are supported within Commusoft?
- Cookies - what they are and why they need to be enabled
- Editing credit days linked to an accounting package
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- GDPR compliance
- What font and size are the documents Commusoft create?
- CSV import status
- Print and post
- Why aren't my notifications disappearing?
- Can I be logged into Commusoft on two machines at the same time?