If you need to edit a customer's credit days and transfer this change to your accounting package, you must first change the credit days in system settings (creditor days), then you will need to go into the customer record, and re-save the account. This will push the credit day changes through to your accounting package.
Articles in this section
- Which file formats are supported within Commusoft?
- Attaching files
- Logging in after the initial 24hr window has expired
- Audit history for financial records
- Editing credit days linked to an accounting package
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- Accountants and Bookkeepers guide to Commusoft
- GDPR compliance
- Switching accounting packages
- Personalised date/time formats