- Install the devices into the vehicles:
- Self install devices simply plug into the OBDII port in the vehicle. You may need to purchase an extension cable to prevent protrusion.
- Wired devices will need to be professionally installed in order to hard wire them to the vehicle.Once installed correctly, you should see green flashing lights on the device.
- Go to app.commusoft.co.uk - Company settings - Users and click View next to the user you are assigning the vehicle tracker to.
- Click Quick links and select Configure GPS device
- Select Teltonika FMB001 from the drop down.
- Complete the configuration by filling in the boxes on the Configure GPS device screen
- GPS device model = select the option from the drop down.
- IMEI = this is the IMEI number of the device, found on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s) and also on top of the device.
- Mobile number of tracker = this is the mobile number of the SIM Card, which is on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s).
- Network = the network of the SIM Card in the device. This is O2 unless stated otherwise.
- Press save, and you will receive a notification once the tracker is configured. This can take up to a few hours.
GPS Setup and Configuration (Purchased before September 2018)
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact support