Install the devices into the vehicles:
- Self-install devices simply plug into the OBDII port in the vehicle. You may need to purchase an extension cable to prevent protrusion.
- Wired devices will need to be professionally installed in order to hardwire them to the vehicle.
Once installed correctly, you should see green flashing lights on the device.
Go to app.commusoft.co.uk - Company settings - Users and click View next to the user you are assigning the vehicle tracker to.
Click 'Quick links' and select 'Configure GPS device'.
Select Teltonika FMB001 from the dropdown.
Complete the configuration by filling in the boxes on the 'Configure GPS device' screen.
- GPS device model - select the option from the dropdown.
- IMEI - this is the IMEI number of the device, found on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s) and also on top of the device.
- Mobile number of the tracker - this is the mobile number of the SIM Card, which is on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s).
- Network - the network of the SIM Card in the device. This is O2 unless stated otherwise.
Press save, and you will receive a notification once the tracker is configured. This can take up to a few hours.