- Install the devices into the vehicles:
- Self install devices simply plug into the OBDII port in the vehicle. You may need to purchase an extension cable to prevent protrusion.
- Wired devices will need to be professionally installed in order to hard wire them to the vehicle.Once installed correctly, you should see green flashing lights on the device.
- Go to app.commusoft.co.uk - Company settings - Users and click View next to the user you are assigning the vehicle tracker to.
- Click Quick links and select Configure GPS device
- Select Teltonika FMB001_Preconfigured from the drop down.
- Select the IMEI number from the drop down which is also found on top of the tracker you are assigning to this user. The drop down will be populated with the trackers assigned to your Commusoft account.
- Press save, and you will receive a notification once the tracker is configured. This can take up to a few hours.
GPS Setup and Configuration (Purchased after September 2018)
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact support