When receiving an Error message, please take the following steps in restarting the Sage interface services:
Error message: It looks like we've not heard from your PC/Server in the last 24 hours. Your computer/service keeps in contact with us regularly to receive new information which then goes into Sage. As we've not heard from your PC/server in the last 24 hours nothing will have transferred. Please make sure your PC/server is on, connected to the internet and has the Sage interface installed.
This is usually because the service that runs our application has stopped or needs restarting.
Follow these steps to support yourself through this in the future:
- Identify the above error.
- Open up Services on the Sage PC (cogwheel image).
- Scroll down the list of services until you can see Sage Interface Service and select it with 1 click.
- If the status column shows empty, then click start on the left panel, the status column will then shows Running.
- If the status column shows Running, then click stop on the left panel, wait 5 sec, the status column shows empty, then click start on the left panel, the status column will then shows Running.
- Wait 10 mins and check integration dashboard within Commusoft. If the error remains just refresh the page.
- If the error is no longer there you can then click Send now to kick the process back into gear.
Please note: On our new Sage Interface you will no longer have the Sage Interface Update Service.
If the error still remains, please contact our support team via email or on 0203 0266 266.