The ‘Need help’ button gives you quick access to resources when you’re at a loss using Commusoft. Through it, you can access useful articles from our Knowledge Base, e-mail support, or request/suggest features to improve your user experience.
For quick reference, your client ID is listed at the top to include in any emails directed to us.
Commusoft Knowledge Base
Our support team will always be there to answer your queries, but one particularly useful tool to look for quicker responses yourself is our Knowledge Base.
Here you can search for anything related to the application and see what kind of articles or guides we have available on your chosen topic. All of our guides either include step-by-step instruction or a short video walking you through on how to complete certain tasks.
Some Useful Tips For the Search Bar
- Try to ensure you're using the correct spelling of search terms. Especially when they’re abbreviations (e.g. SMTP vs STMP).
- Make sure you're inputting keywords rather than entire phrases to ensure the return of the most relevant results to your query (e.g. “Tell me where I can add work addresses and landlords in the Commusoft tool.” vs “Work Addresses”, ”Landlords”).
- Read more here about searching within Commusoft.
If you’ve checked the Knowledge Base and find you’re still in need of assistance, you can also quickly access our support team through the Need help button. By clicking ‘Send support an e-mail’, a separate message window addressed to email@example.com will generate, where you can then describe the issue you’re experiencing.
- Perhaps you don’t need help but while in the middle of using the software you’ve suddenly become aware of something that may improve your workflow or Commusoft in general but don’t have time to jot it down and contact us about it later.
- In this case, simply use the 'Need help' button and let us know immediately by sharing it through a feature request. Once we receive your request or suggestion we’ll pass it along to our development team for review. Should they find it's a recurring request or a critical need for clients they will roll out an update.
- Once there is complete confirmation on an update we always will list this on our product blog, therefore we highly recommend subscribing it in order to stay up to date on when improvements and new features role through.
Commusoft Product Blog
This is a regular blog that gives updates on feature releases, upgrades and changes in the Commusoft system.