You can set up the default email, SMS, and letter templates for communicating with work addresses to gain access to the property.
These messages will automatically send to the work address when a user selects 'communicate with work address' in advanced options when adding the job against the work address, however, if the job is in the 'on-hold' status, the follow-up message will not be sent.
- In order to set up work address access communications, first, go to your system settings. From the 'Jobs' section, select 'Work address access communications'.
- Navigate through email, SMS, or letter tabs in order to edit each of these to display the message you wish to use.
- You will see a page with a subject line and/or large box for your message content. Click 'Use tagging' to open a sidebar.
- Tags are used to personalise these emails to each customer by job description, address, name, number etc.
- Start typing your message and click on the relevant tag when you want to enter customer data such as a work address. Ensure that your cursor is in the place you wish this information to appear. When sent out, the tag will autofill the relevant information to display to your customer. Once you are happy with your message click 'Close tagging' and then 'Save'.
- You can create a follow-up message by navigating to the bottom of the page and clicking 'Advanced options'. From here, you will have te option to 'Add follow up message'.
- The follow-up message allows you to choose how long after the initial message is set up you would like to send an additional reminder to your customer.
- You can add the message name, the amount of time after the first reminder it should be sent out, and then navigate through Email, SMS, or letter tabs to configure those messages as well.