You can setup the default email, SMS, and letter templates for communicating with work addresses to gain access to the property.
These messages will automatically send to the work address when a user selects 'communicate with work address' in advanced options when adding the job against the work address:
Read how to add a work address access communication messages
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click System settings
- In the list of jobs click Work address access communications
- Navigate through email, sms, or letter tabs in order to edit each of these. You will see a page with a subject line and/or large box for your message content. Click Use tagging to open a side bar. Tags are used to personalise these emails to each customer by job description, address, name, number etc. Start typing your message and click on the relevant tag when you want to enter customer data such as work address. Once you are happy with your message click Close tagging and click Save
- You can create a follow up message by navigating to the bottom of the page and clicking Advanced options > Add follow up message
- You can add the Message name, the amount of time after the first reminder it should be sent out, and then navigate through Email, SMS, or letter tabs to configure those messages