Purpose: You can easily integrate with your Outlook calendar through Commusoft, and this enables you to sync events with Commusoft and have them appear on your Outlook calendar simultaneously and vice versa. This means that events that you create through Commusoft (jobs, estimates, normal events, etc) will be automatically shown on your Outlook calendar too.
Having accurate, up to date syncing between calendars allows you to view all your events in both places easily. It also means that events you create directly onto your Outlook calendar will come through to be displayed on your Commusoft diary too.
- This integration does not support recurring events meaning you will only see the initial event that you booked as opposed to a continued event cycle.
- You can only have type of calendar integration companywide, this means you cannot have a user with Google calendar integration, and another with Outlook integration
1. Navigate to Company settings > Integrations. From here, scroll down to 'Outlook calendar' and hit 'Add integration.
2. You should see a module open on the right side of your screen, where you can enable or disable the integration for your users. Tap the 'Enable' radio button, then hit 'Continue'.
3. From there, you should be asked to login to outlook to confirm the integration.
4. After integration, you can tap the 'Disconnect' button to disconnect the outlook integration with your calendar.