Purpose: You can easily integrate with your Outlook calendar through Commusoft, and this enables you to sync events with Commusoft and have them appear on your Outlook calendar simultaneously and vice versa. This means that events that you create through Commusoft (jobs, estimates, normal events, etc) will be automatically shown on your Outlook calendar too.
Having accurate, up to date syncing between calendars allows you to view all your events in both places easily. It also means that events you create directly onto your Outlook calendar will come through to be displayed on your Commusoft diary too.
- This integration does not support recurring events meaning you will only see the initial event that you booked as opposed to a continued event cycle.
- You can only have one type of calendar integration companywide, this means you cannot have a user with Google calendar integration, and another with Outlook integration
- This is a 1:1 integration, you must integrate a single Outlook calendar to a single Commusoft user account.
- Normal event location does not transfer to Outlook calendar.
1. Navigate to Company settings > Integrations. From here, scroll down to 'Outlook calendar' and hit 'Add integration.
2. You should see a module open on the right side of your screen, where you can enable or disable the integration for your users. Tap the 'Enable' radio button, then hit 'Continue'.
3. After enabling the calendar, you'll need to click on the calendar icon in the profile settings area to connect your account. Clicking on this button will take you to the login page for the outlook integration.
4. After integration, you can tap the 'Disconnect' button to disconnect the outlook integration with your calendar.