You can easily integrate with your Outlook calendar through Commusoft, and this enables you to sync events with Commusoft and have them appear on your Outlook calendar simultaneously and vice versa. This means that events that you create through Commusoft (jobs, estimates, normal events, etc) will be automatically shown on your Outlook calendar too.
Having accurate, up to date syncing between calendars allows you to view all your events in both places easily. It also means that events you create directly onto your Outlook calendar will come through to be displayed on your Commusoft diary too.
Please note -- this integration does not support recurring events.
In order to set up your integration with your Outlook calendar, go to your profile logo (the user image in the top right corner), from the dropdown menu, select 'Connect to calendar'. This will take you to a page where you can select which calendar you'd like to integrate Commusoft with. Select Outlook from the right-hand side:
- Clicking 'Connect' will take you to a Microsoft page that requests you confirm that you'd like to give Commusoft permission to edit your Outlook calendar.
- Once this has been done, you will be able to sync events between your calendars.
- Creating a job or estimate etc. within Commusoft will create a corresponding event on your Outlook calendar.
- The event will contain all the details that you put through Commusoft to give a comprehensive summary.
- Adding an event through your Outlook calendar will create an event in Commusoft too, however, this will always appear as a 'Normal' event on your Commusoft diary, so you won't be able to create events as estimates or jobs this way.
If you want to remove your calendar integration, once more click into your user icon and this time click 'Calendar settings'. From here, you can simply 'Disconnect' the two calendars.