This can be used to quickly add a number of parts into a job. This is useful if you complete lots of jobs with the same parts, e.g a boiler installation.
- In order to create these, first, go to your system settings and open 'Part kits' from the 'Parts and prices' section.
- From here, you can create your kits using the dialogue box on the left. Give the kit a name and simply click 'Add part kits'.
- This will populate the box on the right-hand side with any kits you create. In order to add your parts to the kit, click 'Add part'.
- From the following page, you can use the table to enter any parts you wish to be associated with the part kit by searching for them. Once completed, click 'Save part' on the right. You can come back later to add more if need be.
- From part kits page, you can also edit and delete any kits you wish to change or simply no longer have a use for.