How do I bulk import Parts and Prices?
- This import is for parts only, please do not upload appliances here.
- The document must be in .CSV (Comma delimited) file format.
- The import can take a few minutes depending on how much data you are importing.
- You can continue to use Commusoft while the import runs in the background.
- You can re-upload an import if the prices change. To do this, please ensure that the part name, as well as the Manufacturer Part Number are identical, then re-upload and all other fields will update.
- Check your data is clean before you import it into Commusoft. Click here to see how to do this.
Follow the steps below to bulk import Parts and prices:
1. Go to System settings > Parts management > Parts and Prices
2. Click on 'Advanced options' to expand.
3. Click 'Upload your CSV file' and select your CSV file from your computer.
If the CSV contains a title row, please tick the box to confirm this.
4. Select the relevant name from the dropdown to match the column with the column name > Save.
You will receive a notification and an email when the import is complete or if it fails. This can take a few minutes depending on how much data you are importing. You can continue to use Commusoft while the import runs in the background.