- When a record fails to send to your accounting package, you will need to resend it from the failed section on the accounting interface dashboard.
- Read and resolve the error messages before re-sending unless you have been advised otherwise.
- If at any point you are unsure please contact support on 02030 266 266 selecting option 2.
How do I re-send a record?
Follow the steps below or click here to watch a video.
1. Commusoft >Company settings > Accounting interface
2. Accounting interface dashboard > Failed > View
3. Click on the relevant tab
4. Click + > View > Review the Failed reason > Resolve (skip this step if not required)
5. Tick the required records to highlight > Re-send records