It is super easy and simple to convert an invoice into a draft. All you need to do is search for the invoice and click into the one you want to draft. After this, click 'edit' on the right-hand side of the invoice breakdown section. From here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Advanced settings'. Click the box to mark the invoice as a draft. Click 'Save' to confirm.
Articles in this section
- Convert final invoice into a different type
- Why isn't the partial invoice shown in the final invoice?
- Final invoice total not calculating correctly
- How do I add a retention invoice?
- How do I create a pro-former invoice?
- Editing a payment
- Missing invoice numbers
- Unable to save invoice after editing
- SumUp - Mobile payment option
- Edit the 'work completed on' date on an invoice