You can add invoices from the desktop in order to receive payment from a customer/work address for the job.
Draft invoices can be used for the following:
- If you want your staff to create invoices but you want to check before it gets sent
- If you want to check the invoice before it goes to your accounting package
- If you want to come back to the invoice at a later date to make changes
Watch a quick video showing you how to add a draft invoice
Or read how to add a draft invoice
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to add an invoice for and press Enter on your keyboard
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled On going work click View on the job you wish to view
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts
- Click Invoices at the top of the page. Click Add new invoice on the right hand side
- You will see a page where you can add details to your invoice. Fill in the details of the invoice
- Once you have completed the form, click Advanced options at the bottom of the page, and tick the box to mark the invoice as draft. Click Save in the bottom right corner to create the invoice.