Purpose: The letterhead you create can be used for your company and will be sent out to your clients in outbound communications. Branding helps make it look clean, professional, and easier to understand for your customers.
- If you are uploading a full header or footer, the header or footer image dimensions must be 2000 x 350 pixels.
- Please ensure you are uploading a file in an image format such as .png or .jpg rather than a PDF or word document.
- The maximum dimensions for uploading a logo are a maximum width of 340px (90mm) and height will be adjusted automatically.
- Go to company settings > create letterheads.
- You will see the templated letterhead in your system, along with the modules to help build out the body of the letterhead. You may upload a pre-created letterhead using the “letterhead” module, and using “full image”
- You can set printer margins by using “printer margins” then choosing from the options available, and may do the same for body padding.
Creating a letterhead and footer with the Commusoft tool
To start creating a letterhead, you can click on ‘Letterhead’ and choose the options available. You can add an already created full letterhead, or create a letterhead with a logo, or letterhead with text only.
- When using options other than the full letterhead image, you can select the area you want to upload a logo into the top left corner. You may also add text in the top left corner.
- Footers can be added via the footer section. Here, you can add text and images, or a full footer image, in the case that you have a footer already created. You may add 3 images to your footer in the creation module.
- Printer margins can be added by clicking on the printer margins area. You may choose the top, bottom, left, right, and address margin. You can set different measurement parameters here as well. Body padding may be done this way as well.
- Finally, there are two options for branded paper. If using branded paper, there will be an empty space inserted at the top of the page. There is further helpful information within the setting module itself. You may use branded paper options for the footer as well.
Uploading Full Images
- To upload a full image, go to the letterhead section, and go to ‘I have a full letterhead image’. From there, you can click upload and then select the image you’d like to proceed with.