You can complete a certificate when you are onsite. You can complete certificates based on your industry.
Please search for the specific certificate if you would like to see how to fill one in using Commusoft
Watch a quick video showing you how to complete a certificate
Or read how to complete a certificate
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner
- This will open the menu. Click View diary. Find the job you would like to complete a certificate for. Click Accept when you have read the details of the job and you agree to carry out these works
- Click Travel when you are on your way to the property
- Click Arrive when you have arrived at the property
- Scroll across the section where it says details | contacts | diary history etc, until you get to certificates, click Certificates.
Then click the plus icon at the bottom of the page
- You will see a page with a list of certificates based on your industry. Click on the certificate you want to fill in.
- When you have finished the certificate click the arrow in the top left corner to go back to the main page. Here you can click Leave if you have completed everything.
You may need to complete the job report in order to leave site