Your users are your employees. These can be engineers, office staff, managers etc. You can decide how much of the system you allow your employees to see and edit.
Engineer This user has the most basic access to the system.
Engineer with diary This user is a standard engineer with the ability to edit their own diary.
Engineer with invoice This user is a standard engineer with the ability to edit their own diary and create invoices.
Senior engineer This user is a standard engineer with the ability to edit everyone’s diary and create invoices.
Office staff This user is a standard member of the office staff. This person will generally create and manage jobs and general office work.
Financial office staff This user is a standard member of the financial office staff. This person will generally create and manage jobs and invoices.
Owner/manager This user has access to all of Commusoft.
Watch a quick video showing you how to edit user access
Or read how to edit user access
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click Company settings.
- In the list of users and vehicles click Users.
- You will see a page with all of your active users. It shows their username, the last time they logged in etc. Click View next to the user you want to edit.
- You will see a page where you can see all information related to this user. Click Edit login details in the top right of the login details section.
- Click in the box next to User access and select an option from the drop down list. Click Save.
Read the information at the top of the page to see what these user roles have access to.