Your users are your employees. These can be engineers, office staff, managers etc. You can decide which devices you want your employees to be able to access. Read here about the differences between the various user roles that can be assigned to users within Commusoft.
- In order to edit your users' access, first, open your company settings. Click into 'Users'. You will see a page with all of your active users. It shows their username, the last time they logged in etc. Click 'View' next to the user you want to edit.
- You will see a page where you can see all the information related to this user. Click 'Edit login details' in the top right of the login details section.
- Click in the box next to Status and select an option from the dropdown list. Click 'Save'.
- In order to change or edit your user access, you can simply select the appropriate access level from the 'User access' dropdown menu (below):
- A role is a user category within the system. When setting up a user, you will give them different levels of access to Commusoft itself. It is important that you understand what each user role has access to.