Your users are your employees. These can be engineers, office staff, managers etc. You can decide which devices you want your employees to be able to access.
- In order to edit these, first, open your company settings. Click into 'Users'.
- You will see a page with all of your active users. It shows their username, the last time they logged in etc. Click 'View' next to the user you want to edit.
- You will see a page where you can see all the information related to this user. Click 'Edit login details' in the top right of the login details section.
- Click in the box next to Status and select an option from the dropdown list. Click 'Save'.
- In order to change or edit your user access, you can simply select the appropriate access level from the 'User access' dropdown menu (below):
- A role is a user category within the system. When setting up a user, you will give them different levels of access to Commusoft itself. It is important that you understand what each user role has access to:
Engineer - This user has the most basic access to the system, only what is required for them to view and complete the jobs that they are assigned. They cannot edit their own diaries.
Engineer with diary - This user has the same permissions as a standard engineer but with the added ability to edit their own diary if need be.
Engineer with invoice - This is a standard engineer with the ability to edit their own diary as well as being able to create invoices.
Senior engineer - This user is a standard engineer with the ability to edit everyone’s diary and to create invoices.
Office staff - This user is a standard member of the office staff. This person will generally create and manage jobs and general office work. They can also raise invoices and manage customers but have limited access to reporting areas.
Financial office staff - This user is a standard member of the financial office staff. This person will generally create and manage jobs and invoices, with more extensive reporting features.
Owner/manager - These users have full access to all of Commusoft's features.