You can add purchase orders against jobs. This will allow you to keep a link between your orders, and the jobs they are for.
You can add parts and items, items are manually entered, and parts come from an existing list within Commusoft. This list is set in system settings. Click here if you want to learn how to add parts and prices.
Read how to add a purchase order
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address with the job you want to add a purchase order against and press Enter on your keyboard.
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled Ongoing work click View on the job you wish to view.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events etc.
- Click Costs at the top of the page and scroll to the purchase order section. Click Add new purchase order.
- You will see a page where you can fill in your purchase order. Complete the form and click Add purchase order at the bottom of the page.