You can edit an event in the diary. You can do this to change any information of the event, such as the engineer, the time, the date, and the details of the event.
Watch a quick video showing you how to edit an event
Or read how to edit an event
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner
- This will open the menu. Click View Diary
- Click on the event you want to edit
- This will open a page where you can edit the information. Click in the fields and make your changes. When you have changed the relevant information click Save in the top right corner.
- If you are editing an estimate or job event you have different sections you can edit:
Section one: Details of the property, click here to edit the customer
Section two: Details of the diary event, click here to change the date, time, engineer, and whether the event is a special event
Section three: Details of the estimate/job, click here to change the description and notes for engineer