In order to pull up a list of your customers as well as the appliances associated with them, first, open the 'Reporting' tab. From here, click the menu button (three horizontal lines) and open 'Customers' and then 'Appliance details'. You can use filters to narrow down the results or you can click the pencil to edit the columns within this list.
Articles in this section
- Merge, transfer, or convert properties
- Transferring properties
- What do 'self' and 'customer' mean on service plans?
- Customers' appliances
- Customers not receiving communication
- Edit communication preferences
- I have merged two properties by accident, can I reverse this?
- Can I see a log of phone calls, emails, SMS messages exchanged with a customer?
- Can I change a customer account number?
- Is there a character limit for SMS messages?