- Go to the job with the invoice you want to edit.
- Click on the invoices tab.
- Click 'View' next to that invoice in the list.
- Click 'Edit' on the right side of the invoice breakdown section.
- You can edit the information within the invoice. Click in the field with VAT amount > delete the value > select the correct amount from the drop down list.
Please note: Any changes you make to an invoice will not be synced to your accounting package. You will need to manually change the invoice in your accounting package if it has already been sent.
Articles in this section
- Are reverse VAT charges applicable in Commusoft?
- How do I convert a final invoice into a different type of invoice?
- Why isn't the partial invoice shown as part of the final invoice?
- Why is the final invoice total not calculating accurately?
- How do I add a retention invoice?
- How do you edit a payment?
- Why do I have missing invoice numbers?
- Why am I unable to save invoice after editing?
- How do I edit the 'work completed on' date on an invoice?
- How do I edit & convert a draft invoice into an invoice?