Accept - Should be clicked if you want to start this job
Reject - Should be clicked if you feel you may not be able to attend this event. i.e due to another event over-running for example
When you have clicked Accept it will allow you to travel to this event. You can click the arrow in the customer details to open Google maps to navigate to this event.
Travel - Should be clicked when you have started to travel to this event
Reject - Should be clicked if you feel you may not be able to attend this event due to bad traffic for example
You will now have the option to Arrive, No access, or Abort
Arrive - Should be clicked as you enter the property and greet the customer
No access - Should be clicked if the customer is not home and you can't enter the property
Abort - Should be clicked if the estimate/job needs to be cancelled. i.e if the customer has decided they want to rearrange
Articles in this section
- Character limits for SMS messages
- Mobile permissions
- Dots not appearing on iPhone diary
- How much mobile internet data will my engineer need?
- How do I add more than one appliance to a CP6?
- Can I edit the time the engineer accepted, travelled, arrived, and left?
- What version of Android am I on?
- Why do I need to check the server when I search on the mobile app?
- I cant log into the mobile app, what do I do?
- Can I edit engineer feedback?