You can mark a job as free of charge. This will allow you to complete the job, but you will not create an invoice.
Articles in this section
- The engineer portal URL is not appearing in the travel SMS
- I do not want to send a job reminder to the work address
- What are the fields in the parts import?
- Can I attach a file or document to a job?
- I need to remind myself to order a part before the job starts, how do I do that?
- Complete job on web
- How do I complete a job without invoicing?
- Can I revert an invoiced/free of charge/aborted job into a normal job?
- How do I book a job for multiple engineers?
- Can I recover a deleted job?