The customer is invoiced by default. This can cause confusion when invoicing a work address for works not covered by the landlord etc.
Articles in this section
- Merge, transfer, or convert properties
- Transferring properties
- What do 'self' and 'customer' mean on service plans?
- How do I see a list of my customers and their appliances?
- How do I search customers by 'How did you hear about us'?
- Can I attach a file or document to a customer?
- Customer not receiving communcation
- Edit communication preferences
- How do I invoice the work address instead of the customer?
- How do I invoice the landlord instead of the customer?