The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
You can send messages to confirm an estimate/job has been booked, or to remind them of the visit. This will allow you to send sms, emails, or letters to customers.
You can setup templates for these messages in system settings.
Watch a quick video showing you how to send confirmations and reminders
Or read how to send confirmations and reminders
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Find the diary event you wish to send a confirmation of. Single left click this diary event
- This will open a page where you can see all details of this diary event, with job events, reminders, confirmations, job sheets etc
- In the section labelled Confirmations and reminders click Send next to the type of confirmation you wish to send
- This will open up a page where you can select the type of message, the recipient, and type your message. When you are happy with the message click Send at the bottom of the page