You can add an estimate template and use this when creating different types of estimates.
- First, go to your system settings. From here, click 'Setup templates' from the 'Estimates' section.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing templates on the right-hand side. You can add your new estimate template on the left and it will appear in the list on the right when you click save.
- From this section, on the left, you can also click the checkbox that allows your estimates to be labelled as 'Quotes' within the system instead:
- Once you have titled your template, chosen the assigned colour and decided between 'Quotes' and 'Estimates, then click 'Configure estimate template'.
- This will allow you to enter your estimate text. You can use the tagging to personalise the text, or you can use tagging to tailor the text to the specific estimate you are carrying out.