Reminders can be added to an estimate, this is useful to remind your employees to collect relevant parts, call to ask for details of appliances etc. The employee/s you select within the reminder will receive a notification on the date you decide.
Watch a quick video showing you how to add a reminder
Or read how to add a reminder
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer you want to add an estimate reminder for and press Enter on your keyboard
- You will then see a list of customers that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer to open their account
- Click View next to the estimate you would like to view. You can now see all of the details related to that estimate, including its survey, introduction, body etc.
- Click Reminders at the top of the page. Click Add new reminder on the right hand side
- You will see a page where you can add details to the reminder. Click the calendar to change the date, type in the note, and select a user/s. Then click Add reminder