Supplier invoices can be created directly from the supplier's profile. If they are a pinned supplier, this can be done directly from the supplier tab (in the navigation bar), otherwise, use the 'view all suppliers' button to locate the correct supplier yourself.
- Once you have located the supplier's profile, scroll down to the 'Invoices' section. You will be provided with a list of their current, existing invoices. Use the 'Add new invoice button' to create a new one.
- Click 'Add new invoice' in the top right of the invoice section.
- You will be taken to a page where you can create the invoice itself. Please ensure you fill in all required fields (marked with an asterisk), and click 'Add supplier invoice' when you have completed the invoice in order to save it.
You can also edit an invoice if someone has made a mistake.
Please note, if this invoice has already been sent to your accounting package you must edit the invoice manually in the accounting package. Once you have edited this invoice within Commusoft you will be prompted to do this.
- In order to edit the invoice through Commusoft, locate it on the supplier's profile and click 'View' to open it.
- Then click 'Edit' in the top right corner of the invoice details page.
- You will now see a page with the fields you can edit. Change this information as required and click 'Save' to apply the changes.